onsdag 23 november 2011

Observationday! My speech :) wednesday nov 9th

Good morning honorable leaders and experts! On behalf of all the teachers and students here I want to welcome you to Tian Hua Boarding school and Thank you all for being here today.

My name is Madeleine, and I come from Sweden. I’m one of six interns at this school and I came here on a cultural exchange program. I’m so happy to be here and it’s a pleasure for me to be your hostess today.

I’ve been here at Tian Hua as an intern for 2 months now, In my classes everyone is very enthusiastic. The students are eager to learn and the English teachers are very helpful. Over the last few weeks I’ve been observed in my lessons and received a lot of useful feedback which has helped me grow professionally!
One of the first things I noticed about Tian Hua was the atmosphere in the school; the kids have so much energy and passion for learning that it’s a pleasure to teach here.  
Another great thing about this school is that they focus on the development of the students’ and of the teachers. The best part of my role here is sharing my culture with both teachers and students , as well as helping them to improve their English.
 Everywhere I go I can see and hear English at this school, for example every week we have an English radio show which the students are involved in.                                                                                              We also have really nice activity rooms that we can use, making English learning more fun.
 I’m so impressed by the schools dedication to the English language and I’m very grateful for this opportunity!

Now I would like to welcome up to the stage our vice principal Mrs Shen. Mrs Shen will now show us a presentation, welcome!

(Principal speech)

Thank you so much Mrs Shen!
And thank you so much for taking the time to listen. Now we will go together to see some of our school and we will let you experience some of our English lessons. So please follow me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar